Sunday 9 May 2010

Blogs and how they are listed

I have just looked at the next several blogs by clicking next blog and it seems to me that I have stumbled across quite a few blogs which involve exercise and fitness.  As I am unfit, rather disinterested in exercise person I flicked through them quickly, only to pause at one which referred to the break up of her marriage.  (When I looked at her previous posts it seemed that the whole thing came out of the blue - one minute her life was great; the next it wasn't!)

My life is a bit like that - I can feel on top of the world for a few months and then get taken over by feelings of overwhelming sadness and hopelessness.  I know this is mainly due to my illness, but long to have more moderate feelings and moods.  However, I do have a lovely man in my life who helps me through my down phases - keeps reminding me that it will pass and that things do get better.  When in the doldrums it is hard to believe that that is ever going to happen.  I am in the dismal phase at the moment and hope writing this may help me to come out of it.

I think if he wasn't around I would probably starve myself as I have no desire to look after myself - I struggle to get out of bed and shower at these times.  But, I am determined to get better and am fighting to stay positive and focused, difficult though it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment